Monday, August 11, 2008

Boston Trip

So I think I should probably just start over on my whole "blogging" attempt...

For now I will start posting random thoughts here and not sure what else but hopefully you will enjoy it. Either way it is more for me to get things written down for me than for your entertainment. =)

So this past weekend we went to Boston to visit some friends. Although we never really got to spend a lot of time with them while they lived in Searcy we have always had an instant connection with them. It is sad to me that we haven't found people like that in our hometown yet. Maybe we have but haven't realized it yet or maybe we just haven't found them yet either way it is very frustrating. Okay enough negativity...it was so fun this weekend to go to a big city and just soak it all in. As crazy as it sounds it was wonderful to not have a car...just a subway pass and a pair of shoes. I have always loved the big city and I really don't know why. I have never lived in a big city growing up...as a matter of fact I grew up in smaller cities mostly but I have always had a desire to live in a big city. Maybe someday I will be able to live in a big city but I have come to grips with the fact that I will probably have to live vircariously through friends like Sam and Brooklynne since we have Noah now. I wouldn't trade having him for anything but I do hope that someday we can sell a lot of our crap and our car and move to a big city where we only have a subway pass and live in an extreemly small apartment and live on ramen noodles and water...even if it is for only a few years. =)

-Paul

No comments: